Prepare for Competitive Exams.
- Identify scholastic talent in students.
- Impart factual knowledge & develop the required intellectual skills to apply that knowledge.
- Aim at developing
- Mathematical aptitude,
- Scientific temperament,
- Logical thinking,
- Reasoning skills &
- Problem solving skills
- Create an understanding of reasoning & correlation
Why PAL'S IIT Foundation Course?
- Immediate goal of the course is to prepare students for NTSE, NSTSE, NEMS, HBBVS, KVPY, Olympiads (NJSO, RMO)…
- IIT Foundation Course strengthens a student’s knowledge in Science, Math & Logical Reasoning.
- It teaches students about the practical application of what they are learning.
- It helps student in developing his/her:
- Intelligence quotient (IQ),
- Emotional quotient (EQ) &
- Competitive quotient (CQ), at the early stage of learning.
- This course is designed to give a student a stress free systematic preparation for all future competitive exams JEE (JEE-MAIN & ADVANCED) & NEET (Medical).
- While other courses with various institutions concentrate only on Sciences & Math we mentor students and give them a strong foundation not only in Sciences & Math but also in Logical Reasoning which are the most important subjects for competitive exams like CAT, IIM’s, CMAT etc.
- Opens the entry door to various Indian & International Institutes like the IIT’s, MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology – US), Cambridge University – UK, etc.