Why Prepare for Competitive Exams?
- Identify scholastic talent in students.
- Impart factual knowledge & develop the required intellectual skills to apply that knowledge.
- Aim at developing
- Mathematical aptitude,
- Scientific temperament,
- Logical thinking,
- Reasoning skills &
- Problem solving skills
- Create an understanding of reasoning & correlation
Why Pal's Tutorials Foundation Course?
- Immediate goal of the course is to prepare students for NTSE, NSTSE, NEMS, HBBVS, KVPY, Olympiads (NJSO, RMO)…
- IIT Foundation Course strengthens a student’s knowledge in Science, Maths & Logical Reasoning.
- It teaches students about the practical application of what they are learning.
- It helps student in developing his/her:
- Intelligence quotient (IQ),
- Emotional quotient (EQ) &
- Competitive quotient (CQ), at the early stage of learning.
- This course is designed to give a student a stress free systematic preparation for all future competitive exams JEE (JEE-MAIN & ADVANCED) & NEET (Medical).
- While other courses with various institutions concentrate only on Sciences & Math we mentor students and give them a strong foundation not only in Sciences & Math but also in Logical Reasoning which are the most important subjects for competitive exams like CAT, IIM’s, CMAT etc.
What is the Curriculum of Pal's Tutorials VIII, IX & X?
- Pal's Tutorials curriculum is designed to meet the ever demanding needs of the students.
- It not only covers the Competitive & Scholastic exam syllabus but also prepares students with their School exam syllabus (All Boards ICSE, CBSE, SSC, IGCSE, IB)
- Subjects covered are Sciences, Math, & Logical Reasoning.
- Pre-planned lectures from the most qualified and experienced faculty involving the best use of innovative modern techniques – audio visual, power point presentations etc.
- Course Material – Covers synopsis of the chapter, key concepts & minimum 100 MCQ’s in each chapter. Course material consists of study material of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English & Logical Reasoning.